1. Do you like to laugh? Can you make others laugh?
A. Yes, I’m a laughable comic.
B. I like to laugh, but I can’t get others to laugh.
C. I don’t like to laugh that much, but I can get others to laugh.
D. I don’t like laughter . . . I’m too serious.
2. Do you prefer physical appearance over personality?
A. 75% physical appearance to 25% personality
B. 50% physical appearance to 50% personality
C. 25% physical appearance to 75% personality
D. I only look at physical appearance.
E. I only look at personality.
3. Your idol girl looks like . . .
A. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen (Extremely Thin)
B. Britney Spears (Looks innocent but knows better)
C. Kirsten Dunst (A nice girl who’s pretty too)
D. Someone who is pretty, but doesn’t have to be super thin or famous.
E. Someone who isn’t afraid to play a sport or two (Athlete)
F. Someone who may have a few extra pounds, but has a good heart.
G. Looks aren’t important to me, It personality that counts.
4. Do you have dreams/goals in life that you’re willing to share with me? Do you want me to share my dreams/goals in life with you?
A. I want to spend my life sharing and accomplishing my dreams and your dreams together.
B. I want to accomplish my dreams/goals alone. I also want you to accomplish your dreams/goals alone.
C. I want help you accomplish your dreams/goals, because I don’t currently have any dreams/goals.
D. I don’t have dreams/goals, and I don’t care about your dreams/goals.
5. Do you have a violent tempter?
A. Yes, I get violent, and I have broken things, and hurt living things.
B. Yes, I get violent, but don’t hurt living things.
C. No, I don’t get violent, but I do have a bad side when I get angry.
D. No, it takes a lot for me to get mad.
E. No, I’m as calm as a cucumber.
6. Would you let me have friends of the opposite sex?
A. You can anybody you want as your friend, it’s your life.
B. You may have friends of the opposite with my approval.
C. you’re only allowed to have friends of the same sex.
D. I’m the only friend you’re allowed to have.
7. Do you like to stay in or go out?
A. I prefer to just stay in.
B. I prefer to go out more.
C. I like both to stay in and go out, it depends on my mood.
8. Do you like to cuddle?
A. I love to cuddle and lots of touch in private or public.
B. I only like to cuddle in private.
C. I don’t like to cuddle that much.
D. I don’t like to be touched at all.
9. Do you like intelligence in a girl?
A. I love to learn from each other.
B. I don’t want a girl smarter than me.
C. I don’t care if she is smarter than me.
D. Intelligence isn’t important to me.
10. Do you like good conversation whether it’s about something important or nothing at all?
A. I enjoy a good conversation.
B. I prefer only to discuss topics that interest me.
C. I only like small chat.
D. I don’t talk that much.
E. I don’t like to talk at all.
11. Do you play a musical instrument?
A. Yes, I can play a musical instrument.
B. No, but I plan to learn to play one someday.
C. No, but I enjoy music.
D. I’m not interested in music at all.
12. TRUE/FALSE: “I believe someone should be straightforward with me if there is something about me they don’t like.”
C. I don’t know.
D. I don’t care.
13. If you have to do chores or errands, do you do them right away or put them off to later?
A. I do them right away.
B. I put them off to do later.
C. I do some right away and other things later.
14. If you have an appointment or a date, do you arrive there early, on time or late?
A. I usually show up early.
B. I’m usually there on time.
C. I’m usually late.
15. What is your best feature?
I. Everything is so good.